Midlands Technical College is committed to developing lifelong learners by creating an educational community that prepares students for the work environment, further education, and responsible citizenship. As a student, I will uphold the following:
- Academic Responsibilities
- I will act honorably, responsibly, and with academic integrity and honesty.
- I will not commit acts of academic misconduct.
- I will be responsible for my own academic work and will neither give nor receive unauthorized or unacknowledged aid.
- Personal Responsibilities
- I agree to support the mission and values of the college.
- I commit to being actively engaged in the educational process at MTC.
- Community Responsibilities
- I will be empathetic in conversations with peers, instructors, and staff understanding that mutual respect is a right, not a privilege.
- I understand that our differences as members of the MTC community make us unique and I will engage in experiences that cultivate learning and the exchange of ideas.
- I will uphold a safe and inviting environment for the college community by respecting college property and the property of others.
- I will be considerate to all members and guests of the MTC community.