At our multipurpose Computer Testing Center located at the Harbison Campus of Midlands Technical College, you can obtain national and state licensures, IT certifications and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certifications. The testing center is open to the public!
Kryterion is the leading provider of high-stakes Online Secured Testing.
- American Indoor Air Quality Council (AmIAQ) including the CMRS exams.
- American Society of Microbiology (ASM)
- Construction Manager Certification Institute - CMAA (CMCI)
- Council for Service Management (CSME)
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) exams for the validation of skills of IT security professionals and developers.
- International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO)
- National Air Duct Cleaning Association (NADCA)
- National Regulatory Services (NRS)
- Software Engineering Institute (SEI) for the Certified PSP Developer and many more.
Contact testing vendor to schedule an exam.
Magistrate Applicant Exams
The Magistrate exams are given for SC Magistrate Applicants in a series of two online computerized exams: Watson-Glaser and the Wonderlic Personal. Call the Testing Center at (803) 732-5337 to schedule.
PAN (Performance Assessment Network)
PAN provides a one-stop-shop for all your assessment needs on an easy-to-use, intuitive platform with hundreds of tests from more than fifty leading publishers that can be used to help meet your employee hiring and development goals.
Achieve information technology (IT) certification in over 400 areas (including Cisco) through our Pearson VUE site. See the complete listing of certifications at the Vue website.
WorkKeys is a system for measuring the skills required in the everyday workplace. WorkKeys helps to improve America's workforce by sharpening the workplace skills of students or employees. Employees are then placed in jobs where they can be more successful. This system benefits individuals, businesses and educators by providing a common language for describing basic skills needed for jobs.
WorkKeys Curriculum is our new comprehensive career training course that helps design itself based on your resources! It is an integrated approach to exploring careers and their skill requirements, building workplace skills using KeyTrain®, and creating life-literacy with such skills as financial awareness and job searching. Of course the program leads users to certification with WorkKeys®;assessments and the NCRC. It's a powerful way to build self-esteem, provide real credentials, and simply set students up for success.
Testing Center Hours
Call us at (803) 732-5337
Monday - Thursday
8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
8 a.m. to 1 p.m.