Ask a Librarian
Our librarians are here to help guide you and ensure you find all the resources you need to complete your research and coursework. We're available on live chat during business hours or you can browse our frequently asked questions for help.
Learn how to properly cite resources in your academic papers.
- Style Guides at the Library
- Library Tutorials and Guides
- Online Citation Generators
*Disclaimer: The Library has made every effort to provide appropriate and accurate information to serve the research and writing needs of the Midlands Technical College community. The Library is not liable for inaccurate or incomplete information delivered by the resource links listed on this page. Please check citation accuracy using textbooks, instructor materials or tutoring services in the Academic Success Center.
Learn what you can and can't use according to copyright law.
- General Resources
- Fair Use
- Title 17, Sec. 107: Fair Use - Cornell Legal Information Institute
- Copyright and Fair Use - Stanford Libraries
- Code of Best Practices in Fair Use for Media Literacy Education
- Fair Use Evaluator - ALA
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- Teach Act
- More Resources