Request a Transcript
MTC provides convenient online transcript requests through the National Student Clearinghouse. Academic and Training program transcripts are available. Each transcript costs $9.50.
How do I know what type of transcript to order?
Academic Transcripts: Academic students are taking courses for college credit. Credits can be applied toward a degree, certificate, or diploma or transferred to a four-year institution.
Training Program Transcripts: Training courses, also known as Corporate and Continuing Education (CCE) courses, are NOT for credit, and in many instances, there are no placement tests, no transcripts required, and no need to apply to the college.
- Requests for transcripts of courses taken at other institutions must be directed to the issuing institution.
- Courses transferred into MTC from other institutions do not appear on the MTC transcript.
- Partial transcripts are not released.
- MTC does not issue unofficial transcripts.
- MTC does not fax transcripts.
- Transcripts will not be released until all monies owed the college are paid.
Office of the Registrar (Records Office)
Airport Campus | Airport Student Center, Room 223
Beltline Campus | Wade Martin Hall, Room 103
Monday - Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.