Request a Transcript
Midlands Technical College is pleased to provide you with convenient online Transcript Order Processing Services through Parchment. All transcript records are maintained by MTC.
Please see below for transcript cost:
|Mode of Delivery||Cost|
|Paper Delivery (USPS Domestic)||$12.50|
|Paper Delivery (FedEx Domestic)||$40.00|
|Paper Delivery (FedEx International)||$65.00|
How do I know what type of transcript to order?
Academic Transcript: Academic transcripts list courses which were taken for college credit. Credits may be applied toward a degree, certificate, or diploma. These courses may be transferred to another post-secondary institution for evaluation towards program completion at that institution.
CCE Training Transcripts: Training transcripts list courses which were taken for certification through Corporate and Continuing Education (CCE). These courses are usually not awarded credit and are based on a number of required course hours. The coursework typically cannot be transferred to another post-secondary institution.
- Requests for transcript of courses taken at other institutions must be directed to the issuing institution.
- Courses transferred into MTC from other institutions do not appear on the official MTC transcript. However, students may view transferred courses on their unofficial transcripts via Student Planning (MyMTC).
- Partial transcripts are not released.
- MTC does not issue unofficial transcripts. However, students may view their unofficial transcripts via Student Planning (MyMTC).
- MTC does not fax transcripts.
- Transcripts will not be released until all financial and administrative obligations to the college have been met.
Office of the Registrar (Records Office)
Airport Campus | Airport Student Center, Room 223
Beltline Campus | Wade Martin Hall, Room 103
Monday - Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.