Applying for a job at Midlands Technical College is easy and convenient.
Join the MTC Team
MTC has full-time, temporary and instructor positions available. Click here to see all open positions at MTC.
Applications for full-time jobs are accepted online through the SC State E-Recruitment System. Create and submit your application by visiting the SC State Jobs website or by clicking the link within each job vacancy notice.
Click here to learn more about benefits of working at MTC.
- Create an application by clicking on the Login to Existing Account at the right of the State Jobs Page. Then follow the directions to create a username and password.
- After creating your username and password, the system will automatically redirect you to the application form.
Click Login to Existing Account at the right of the State Jobs Page and enter your username and password in order to:
- Edit your existing application.
- Apply to new jobs without re-entering your application information.
- Review the status of positions you have applied to.
Any request for reasonable accommodation to apply for a position should be addressed to the Human Resource Management office by calling (803) 822-3500, or in writing to:
Human Resource Management Office
Midlands Technical College
PO Box 2408
Columbia, SC 29202
Employment applicants will be subject to a criminal background check. Failure to consent to a criminal background check will result in the removal of your application from further consideration. Criminal background checks are conducted in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
All employees of Midlands Technical College are employed “at-will” which means the employer or employee may sever the employment relationship at any time.