The Midlands Technical College Enterprise Campus Business Accelerator offers flexible, multi-bay building is designed to accommodate emerging businesses that are ramping up for the next phase of production and/or delivery of goods and services.
- Space Available
- 4,650 square feet (432 square meters)
- Manufacturing, warehouse, office
- $9.00 per sq. ft. (€7.68 per sq. m. for the 432 sq. m.)
- Includes utilities, internet, telephone (long distance calls excluded)
Charlton L. "Chuck" Whipple, SCCED
Enterprise Campus Authority
151 Powell Road, BA 110
Columbia, SC 29203
Industrial Park Benefits
Locate at the Midlands Technical College Enterprise Campus Industrial Park and receive intimate access to resources. These are designed to provide a valuable exchange of information, innovation, and workforce education. Currently, the industrial park on the Midlands Technical College Enterprise Campus has 100 sub-dividable acres for sale.
"Thanks to a tremendous partnership between the Enterprise Campus Authority and the City of Columbia, we are able to offer the only Class-A industrial park in South Carolina's capital."
- Chuck Whipple, Executive Director
- Convenient access to interstates and airports
- Located at the crossroads of I-20 and I-77
- Excellent proximity to Charlotte, Atlanta, and Charleston
- Approximately 20 miles from the Columbia Metropolitan Airport (CAE) with easy access to international airports in Charlotte, Atlanta
- Flexible sites
- Mix of site availability
- Office and industrial users needing 5 to 40 acres
- Accommodate buildings up to 400,000 square feet
- Established utilities
- Water – 12” main provided by City of Columbia
- Sewer – 12” main provided by City of Columbia
- Natural Gas – 6” main provided by Dominion Energy
- Electricity – service through Dominion Energy
- Telecommunications – service through AT&T
Economic and Workforce Development
Interested in locating your business here? Learn about benefits and incentives available to a business locating at the Midlands Technical College Enterprise Campus Business Accelerator or Industrial Park.
- The City of Columbia
- Richland County Economic Development
- S.C. Department of Commerce
- S.C. Department of Employment and Workforce
- S.C. Tech System
- Workforce Development
Enterprise Campus at Midlands Tech from Central SC Alliance on Vimeo.