Child Care Referral

The college does not provide child care; however, Midlands Technical College’s child-care referral service can help identify a child-care provider to meet this need. Child-care referral information is available online at SC Child Care. The college assumes no responsibility for the supervision of faculty members’, staff members’ or students’ children.

Print This Page