MTC students who want to take courses as a visiting student at another institution should follow these steps:
1. Meet with Your Advisor
Download the MTC Student Transient Enrollment Form, complete the parts you can, print it, and take it to your advisor for the courses you should take and a signature approving those courses.
2. Contact the Other Institution
Contact the Admissions Office of the instituition where you want to enroll in as a visiting student. You must have approved and completed MTC Student Visiting Form before starting this process. Complete the institution's enrollment procedures for Visiting Students.
3. Pay Tuition
If you have an approved financial aid award from MTC:
- Get the MTC Student Visiting Form from your department or advisor. Have your advisor complete and sign the form.
- Pick up a Consortium Agreement Form from the MTC Student Financial Services office and take it to the Financial Aid office at the institution you are going to attend to obtain approval.
- Return the approved Consortium Agreement Form, the MTC Student Visiting Form and the paid receipt to the MTC Student Financial Services office.
4. Buy Books
Purchase needed books and materials as directed by the institution you plan on attending.
5. Attend and complete the course.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Don't forget to go to the records office of the institution you attended and complete a request to have your official transcript mailed to MTC upon completion of your course.
Spring Mini-Mester Registration
Spring 10 Week Classes
February 1 - Deadline to register and pay without losing your schedule and paying a late fee.
Spring II Classes
February 23 - Deadline to register and pay without losing your schedule and paying a late fee.
98% of students and 98% of employers surveyed rated the course content and instructional quality of MTC's Training programs as satisfactory or better.