Midlands Technical College (MTC) is pleased to present its financial data to the constituents of South Carolina as part of an on-going financial transparency inititative.
Monthly Check Registers
The College posts monthly check registers by the tenth day of the month following the month end. Beginning in April 2012, MTC will maintain three years of check data. Check register reports are in a searchable PDF format that includes the following data:
- Identification number: check number
- Check Date: check date
- Payee: vendor name or payee (note that employee names are redacted and replaced with “MTC Employee”)
- Category: General description of the item purchased or service provided
- Object: A more detailed description of the item purchased or service provided
- Source of funds: college funding source from which the item was purchased
- Total: transaction amount; actual cost of the item or service provided
All accounts payable transactions are included in these reports except wages and the related payroll tax withholding, student refunds, and other ACH transactions such as sales taxes paid to the SC Department of Revenue.