Land at the Midlands Technical College
Enterprise Industrial Campus and
receive intimate access to resources
designed to provide a valuable
exchange of information, innovation,
and workforce education.
Convenient access to interstates and airports
- Located at the crossroads of I-20 & I-77, with excellent proximity to Charlotte, Atlanta, and Charleston
- Approximately 20 miles from the Columbia Metropolitan Airport (CAE), and easy access to international airports in Charlotte and Atlanta
Flexible site availability
- Mix of site availability accommodating office and industrial users from 5 to 40 acres
- Can accommodate buildings up to 400,000 square feet
- Zoned M-1
- Water – 12” main provided by City of Columbia
- Sewer – 12” main provided by City of Columbia
- Natural Gas – 6” main provided by SCE&G
- Electricity – service through SCE&G
- Telecommunications – service through AT&T
This flexible, multi-bay building is
designed to accommodate several
emerging businesses as each ramps
up for the next phase of production
and delivery of its services and/or
4,650 square feet (432 square meters) of space available
- Includes manufacturing, warehouse, and separate office space.
$8.00 per sq. ft. (€7.11 per sq. m. for the 432 sq. m.)
- Includes all utilities, telephone, and internet. Long distance calls are the responsibility of the tenant.
Learn about opportunities in SC and why businesses should land here at the Midlands Technical College Enterprise Industrial Campus.
Charlton L. "Chuck" Whipple, SCCED
Enterprise Campus Authority
151 Powell Road, BA 110
Columbia, SC 29203
Interested in locating your business here?
View site details, contact information for Richland County's economic development team and more.