Change of Residency

Students who wish to discuss their residency status or who believe they qualify for a residency adjustment should contact Larry Slone, Associate Director of Health Care Admissions and Residency, at or    Completed residency applications and associated documents may be emailed directly to Mr. Slone at Submission of a change of address to the college does not result in a change of residency status for tuition and fee purposes.

Print This Page