We are pleased that you are interested in receiving dental care in our college clinic. The MTC Dental Clinic is located on the third floor of the Academic Center on the Airport Campus.
Goals of Dental Programs
Midlands Technical College is a teaching institution. The goals of MTC Dental programs are as follows:
- Provide quality oral care for our clients
- Introduce health care protocols that ensure our alumni practice in a scientifically-based manner.
- Embrace an innovative learning environment that enhances teaching, learning and individual development.
- Prepare a workforce that meets the demands of the dental community.
- Collaborate with educational and community partners to create a responsive curriculum for a diverse population.
- Partner with community constituencies to enhance clinical education opportunities for dental hygiene students.
- Validate the program through a comprehensive assessment and evaluation process.
- Engage in efficient, effective and innovative resource development and management.
- Recruit, retain and develop exceptional faculty and staff.
The MTC Dental Clinic offers cleanings (periodontal scaling), prophylaxis, and client education for adults. Sealants and X-rays are also available as needed. On a limited basis, care and whitening services are also offered. Our fees for services usually offer substantial dollar savings for our clients. We do not perform extractions or fillings.
Appointments and Contact Info
To schedule an appointment, or for more information, call 803.822.3450 Monday through Friday between 7:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Appointment times vary depending on the academic schedule.
To request a brochure, email your name and address to email@example.com
Click here for directions to our clinic.