Find all of the Admissions forms and respective links below.
Adobe may be required to view the forms below.
General Admissions Forms
- Online Application
- Application Update Form
Application Update Form (Online)
Application Update Form (PDF)
- Verification of Lawful Presence
- Application for Reclassification of Residency
Admissions Next Steps
- Next Steps for New Freshman Students
- Next Steps for Transfer, Readmit, and Transient Students
Dual Enrollment Forms
- Dual Enrollment Admissions Online Application
- Dual Enrollment Agreements Form
- Dual Enrollment Verification of Lawful Presence Form
- Lottery Tuition Assistance Waiver Request Form
2023-2024 Lottery Tuition Assistance Waiver Request Form
Beginning for the 2023-24 academic year, the Lottery Tuition Assistance Waiver Request Form will be completed electronically. Upon admission to the college, students will receive an email containing a link to the electronic form and will use their MyMTC credentials to access the form.
- Dual Enrollment Update Form
Forms for Healthcare Students
- NUR 115 Exemption Notification Form
- AHS 102 Medical Terminology Exemption Notification Form
- Health Science Waiver Request/Program Declaration Form
- Degree Notification Tracking Health Sciences and Nursing
- Nursing Assistant Course Proficiency Form
Forms for Early High School Graduates
- Early Graduation Checklist
- Early Graduation Form
- Parental Permission Form
- Life Scholarship Early Graduation Application Form
Early high school graduate students are required to complete the SFS LIFE Scholarship Early Graduation Application, which is accessible through Etrieve. To access this form, students must first apply to the college and set up their MyMTC account, as the form is only accessible with their MyMTC credentials.
- Parental Life Scholarship Agreement Form for Early Graduation