Through programs, services, facilities and interaction with students, Midlands Technical College faculty and staff seek to affirm the worth and dignity of each individual student and challenges students to:
- Achieve goals through clarification of purpose and direction;
- Increase self-sufficiency and responsibility for personal values and actions;
- Develop confidence in skills, talents and experiences;
- Cultivate positive relationships with others;
- Develop a more flexible style of thinking and behaving;
- Develop positive life-management skills that contribute to healthy lifestyles.