With the oversight of the Office of State Engineers and Senior Executives of the College, for capital and/or construction-related projects, the College's Operation Office is responsible for coordinating and planning all projects from conception to completion.
LIST OF CURRENT CONSTRUCTIONS RELATED PROJECTS:
Project Number: H59-C002-CB
Project Name: TOC-Midlands-General Construction Services
Project Description: Contractor to provide General Construction, repair, renovation and/or restoration services as directed by the Operations Department. The General Contractor shall provide construction services for a variety of project types located within an urban college campus environment. General contractor to provide construction services within strict compliance of Local, State and Federal regulations.
Project Coordinator: Carey Page, Associate Director of Operations, 803.822.3217, email@example.com
Bid/Submittal Due Date: December 10, 2020 at 2:00 pm (Correction of Date)
Contractors Statement of Qualifications & Questionnaire: Contractors Statement of Qualifications & Questionnaire.docx
SE-655-Invitation for Task Order Contract: SE-655-Invitation for Task Order Contract.docx
Project Number: H59-6162-CB
Project Name: MTC Airport Learning Resource Center Project
Project Description: Interior renovation of the existing 11,275 SF library located on the 2nd floor of the Academic Center on the Airport Campus.
- Pre-Submittal Site Walk-Thru: November 10, 2020 – 11:00 am - Airport Campus, Academic Center Building, Room 225
- Resume/Submittals Due: November 24, 2020 at 2:00 pm - Submit to as follows: Attn: Teresa Cook; Location: Airport Campus - Operations Building (see campus maps on MTC's main Procurement page)
- Shortlisting Notification: December 8, 2020
- Architect Presentations: January 7, 2021
- Final Architect selection by: January 15, 2021
SE-210 - Invitation for Professional Services: SE-210 - Invitation for Professional Services.PDF
Feasibility Study: FEASIBILITY REPORT_Midlands Tech Airport LRC.pdf