QuickJobs are career training programs that have been developed for fields where job growth is expected over the next five years. Many QuickJobs programs can be completed in less than three months, and some QuickJobs careers have annual earning potentials over $60,000. Learn More About QuickJobs.
To apply for a scholarship, you must attend a QuickJobs scholarship information session. You'll learn about the application process, eligibility and QuickJobs programs.
Registration for the next information session on July 28 is full, but be on the lookout for updates. If you would like to learn about other funding options, please contact our Registration Office at CCE@midlandstech.edu or 803.732.0432.
Eligibility for QuickJobs Scholarships
To be eligible, you must:
- Attend an information session. Information sessions last approximately two hours and are free to attend.
- Submit an online application including general information, your educational background, and a 300-500 word essay about your academic and career goals.
- You will need to enter your student ID on the application.
- Finalists will have to attend a mandatory orientation and advisement session.
- Some programs require clean SLED background checks and clean drug/alcohol tests.
MTC's Training program is one of the largest of its kind among two-year colleges in the state, serving 15,000 residents each year.