QuickJobs are career training programs that have been developed for fields where job growth is expected over the next five years. Many QuickJobs programs can be completed in less than three months, and some QuickJobs careers have annual earning potentials over $60,000. Learn More About QuickJobs.
To apply for a scholarship, you must attend a QuickJobs scholarship information session. You'll learn about the application process, eligibility and QuickJobs programs.
Eligibility for QuickJobs Scholarships
To be eligible, you must:
- Attend an information session. Information sessions last approximately two hours and are free to attend. Register for an information session
- Pass the required Workkeys Assessment in Applied Math, Reading for Information, and Locating Information.
- Submit an online application including general information, last year’s federal income tax return, your educational background, and a 300-500 word essay about your academic and career goals.
- You will need to enter your student ID on the application.
- Finalists will have to attend a mandatory orientation and advisement session.
- Some programs require clean SLED background checks and clean drug/alcohol tests.
An applicant’s financial status is also part of the selection criteria. Applicants whose incomes are below 80% of median family income will be given priority. Those who are at the median income level will be considered if there are extenuating circumstances.
|Number of Family Members||Median||80% of Median|