A solid investment in your student’s future.
If your student is seeking a four-year degree, starting at MTC then transferring to a four-year college or university offers significant savings. And if your student wants to get on track to a great job right away, he or she can choose from our more than 120 associate degree, certificate, or diploma programs.
Your student will receive a great education at MTC, with small class sizes and lots of personal attention – even one-on-one tutoring. It’s real-world education for your student’s next big step.
3 PATHS TO HIGHER EDUCATION
TRANSFER PROGRAMS SHOW
- Our two-year Associate in Arts and Associate in Science degrees are ideal for students who want to transfer to a four-year college or university. Students can transfer from MTC with up to half of their bachelor’s degree requirements already completed. MTC is an accredited college – so credits are accepted at colleges and universities nationwide.
- MTC's Bridge Program provides opportunities for students to successfully transfer to selected four-year colleges and universities. Bridge students are linked to their transition colleges early in their coursework at MTC, and they are provided clear pathways and supportive activities, which enhances transfer success.
ACADEMIC CAREER PROGRAMS SHOW
- Our Academic Career Program graduates receive industry recognition that leads to employment. We offer a wide range of associate degrees, diplomas, and academic certificates in areas like Business; Computer and Information Technology; Education and Public Service; Engineering Technologies; Healthcare; and Industrial Technologies, Trades, and Manufacturing.
TRAINING PROGRAMS SHOW
- MTC Training Programs, also known as Corporate and Continuing Education (CCE), can be completed in weeks or months and lead to nationally recognized certifications and licensures. The Training Programs provide education for in-demand careers and for getting new skills in current careers. They are not for academic credit, and you don’t need to apply to the college to attend.
HOW MUCH CAN STUDENTS SAVE? SHOW
- Click here for specific tuition and fees information and a detailed cost comparison with S.C. colleges.
S.C. LOTTERY TUITION ASSISTANCE SHOW
S.C. LIFE SCHOLARSHIP SHOW
- For students who are eligible for the S.C. LIFE Scholarship, most of their tuition and fees will be covered.
MTC FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIPS SHOW
- There are more than 65 unique MTC Foundation Scholarships available only to MTC students. These are awarded competitively and based on financial need, academic excellence, and/or leadership.
Financial Aid and Scholarships
The first step to apply for all types of financial aid and scholarships is to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. Be sure to list MTC's school code, 003993, to ensure we receive your student’s application. If your student needs help completing the FAFSA, contact MTC's Educational Opportunity Center (EOC) at 800.922.8038 or email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Returning to College
Are you interested in returning to (or starting) college yourself? Visit the Adults Returning To College page for more information.
Your Child's Right to Privacy
We love hearing from parents, but you should know there may be details about your child's education that we cannot legally disclose. The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) is a Federal law that protects the privacy of student education records. FERPA gives parents certain rights with respect to their children's education records; however, these rights transfer to the student when he or she reaches the age of 18 or attends a school beyond the high school level.
Read the rule
Can I visit an MTC campus for a tour?
Of course! We love for prospective students to come and see our beautiful campuses first-hand. To learn more about our campuses or to set up a tour, please visit Campus Tours.