Adults Returning to College
MTC offers support services for students who have been out of school for an extended period. Designed to aid adults’ transition to the college environment, these services and programs are available to all adult learners at MTC.
- Special college orientation sessions
- Individual counseling
- Career and educational planning
- Help with identifying financial resources, childcare options, and other services
- Personal/professional development workshops
- Mentoring and shadowing activities
- Industry tours
How will I pay for college?
What tests will I need to take?
Many adults returning to college will need to take the MTC placement test. All students must take the test from unless exempt. If you already have proficient knowledge of a subject, you could prove competency through the College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) sponsored by the College Board.
I don't know what I want to study.
I need more help.
Contact us and we'll be in touch!