This page contains information about registration for Training courses and programs, forms, and financial aid. See 5 quick and easy ways to register to see all of the ways to get started.
Change Notification SHOW
- Midlands Technical College reserves the right to make necessary changes in registration fees, course dates, times, curricula, and faculty. Every effort will be made to work with students who have already enrolled in a course where changes were made.
Collections Statement SHOW
- Midlands Technical College employs third-party agencies to collect delinquent student accounts. By registering for classes, you are acknowledging the responsibility to pay any expenses incurred by the college to collect your account, should it become delinquent.
Continuing Education Units (CEU) SHOW
- The CEU is a nationally recognized method for recording participation in a continuing education program that does not count toward a degree but does meet established standards for increasing knowledge and competencies. One CEU is awarded for each 10 contact hours of participation in an organized non-credit continuing education program. Records for CEU's are kept on file in the Registrar's Office at Midlands Technical College. No CEU's are awarded for personal interest courses.
Financial Aid SHOW
- While there is no federal or state financial aid available for CCE classes, there are several payment options:
- Cash (Payment can be accepted at Airport, Beltline, Northeast, and Harbison Campuses.)
- Check (Payment can be accepted at Airport, Beltline, Northeast and Harbison Campuses, or by mail)
- Debit Card or Credit Card (Payment can be accepted online, by Phone, by Mail or Walk In. All card transactions are subject to a 2.5% service fee.)
- Company Registration/Billing (Registration can be processed by Phone or Fax with a Letter of Authorization on company letterhead, or with a company Purchase Order)
- Nelnet Payment Plan (Registration can be processed Online, or by Phone for classes that don't allow online registrations.)
- Click here for a full list of Scholarships, Tuition Assistance, and Loans for Training
Name or Address Changes SHOW
If you find it necessary to withdraw from a class, you may be eligible to receive a refund depending on when you withdraw. You must officially withdraw from a class to receive a refund. Contact the Continuing Education Registration Office at 803.732.0432; press option 1.
|NUMBER OF DAYS BEFORE THE START OF CLASS
|5 or more
|1 - 4
- You may also request a transfer into another class, or you can send someone else in your place if the substitute student has completed any required prerequisites.
- If you do not withdraw and do not attend, you are still responsible for payment.
- Refunds are not available after classes begin.
- Tuition will be refunded 100% for any classes canceled by the College.
Special Accommodations SHOW
- The college requests students notify Counseling Services at 803.822.3505 of any special accommodation needs at least 30 working days prior to the first day of class. The notification will help ensure quality and availability of the services needed.
Verification of Lawful Presence SHOW
All institutions of higher learning in SC are required to verify a student's lawful status in compliance with the SC Illegal Immigration Reform Act.
You can turn in the Verification of Lawful Presence form in person or via mail or email. We cannot accept faxed documents.
Citizens of the United States will only need to be verified once during their enrollment at MTC. Non-US citizens will be verified each year, or when their United States Citizenship and Immigration Services documents expire, whichever comes first.
If you have questions about this process, you can email email@example.com.
Students who fail to answer the request for documentation and verification will be removed from classes and will not be entitled to a refund of tuition paid. All other students who fail to provide documentation prior to first-time enrollment will not be allowed to enroll.
Trying to register for Academic courses?
You can register through your MyMTC account
if you've already been through advisement
and are web-enabled.
Helpful information including training program resources and FAQ.
Questions about MTC Training? We are here to help!