MTC provides convenient online transcript requests through the National Student Clearinghouse. Academic and Training program transcripts are available. Each transcript costs $9.50.
How do I know what type of transcript to order?
- Academic Transcripts: Academic students are taking courses for college credit. Credits can be applied toward a degree, certificate, or diploma or transferred to a four-year institution. Read more about MTC Academic Programs.
- Training Program Transcripts: Training courses, also known as Corporate and Continuing Education (CCE), courses are NOT for credit, and in many instances, there are no placement tests, no transcripts required, and no need to apply to the college. Read more about MTC Training Programs.
- Requests for transcripts of courses taken at other institutions must be directed to the issuing institution.
- Courses transferred into MTC from other institutions do not appear on the MTC transcript.
- Partial transcripts are not released.
- MTC does not issue unofficial transcripts.
- MTC does not fax transcripts.
- Transcripts will not be released until all monies owed the college are paid.
If you need help with other actions like enrollment and degree verification, auditing a course, graduation clearance, or more, you can contact the Office of the Registrar. Many of these popular transactions can be done through MyMTC. If you are a current or recently graduated student, you can log in to MyMTC to request these services and more.
MTC is one of the largest sources of transfer students to Columbia College and the University of South Carolina.
Office of the Registrar (Records Office)
Airport Campus | Airport Student Center, Room 223
Beltline Campus | Wade Martin Hall, Room 103
Office Hours | M-W: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Th: 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., F: 8 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.