MTC’s Business Solutions team works to connect our business customers to the best corporate training and consulting resources available. Whether you are looking to enhance the skills of one employee or revamp your entire workforce, we can help you identify and implement the right solution to help you meet your organizational goals.
Business Solutions Services:
GROUP TRAINING SHOW
- Many of our business customers choose to have dedicated courses conducted for their employees. These courses can be offered at one of our six campuses, or even at your own facility. The goal is to provide the training you want in a setting and schedule designed to fit your specific need.
INDIVIDUAL TRAINING SHOW
- Sometimes you have a training need for a single employee, or maybe you have several employees that need training but they cannot all be in class at the same time. We offer a wide variety of training opportunities on our public schedule for individual needs. Many classes are offered at multiple times and locations to accommodate busy schedules.
BUNDLED TRAINING SHOW
- Large organizations often have diverse training needs within similar training areas. You may have 50 employees who could benefit from Microsoft Office or Supervisory Skills training, but not all of them need help on the same topics, or even at the same time. We can help. We work with our customers to sell blocks of seats in our publicly scheduled courses that can be used on an as needed basis throughout the year. Bundling the seats into blocks allows you to better plan your budget. It also allows us to provide the flexibility of individual training at a more affordable, group rate.
ONLINE TRAINING SHOW
- MTC is working hard to expand our online training offerings to keep up with the growth in demand we are seeing in today’s market. We have the capability to offer the same high quality training that our customers expect in an incredibly flexible manner without sacrificing the critical student-instructor interaction that leads to student success.
ONLINE TRAINING DEVELOPMENT AND HOSTING SHOW
- On top of offering our own classes online, we are also helping many of our business customers take their existing internal or proprietary training and develop it to be delivered online. Once the training is developed, we can teach your staff how to instruct in the online realm. We even provide hosting services on our Online Learning Management System, reducing your training administration workload significantly as a result.
CUSTOM TRAINING SHOW
- Some of our best customers come to us with very specific training needs that require custom solutions to be developed. Whether it means adapting our existing curriculum or building an entirely new course from scratch, let our subject matter experts help guide you through the process. We will work with you from start to finish guaranteeing that the proper learning objectives are identified and met in a format and schedule that fits your organizations unique needs.
CONSULTING AND FACILITATING SHOW
- We do more than just train. Many of our customers rely on us to provide consulting, facilitation, individual coaching services, and more. We have helped large organizations implement comprehensive quality programs from start to finish. We have helped small companies coach their next generation of leaders with one-on-one sessions. There is no project too big or too small. If you are looking for help with making your business more productive, give our Business Solutions team a call and see if we might be the right choice for you.
- Apprenticeships are flexible training programs that develop highly skilled workers who meet the competitive workforce demands of a global economy. MTC’s Business Solutions office assists companies in growing their workforce by working with Apprenticeship Carolina to develop United States Department of Labor Apprenticeship programs and connecting companies with aspiring apprentices who are seeking rewarding careers.
- What are my apprenticeship options as a business?
Tuition Deferment Program SHOW
- Tuition deferment allows your employees to take advantage of your company’s tuition assistance benefits without the upfront costs typically associated with enrolling in college courses. Participating employees will not be billed for their current semester charges until final grades have been posted. There are no late fees or interest charges for the tuition deferred and the program is available each semester as long as the previous semester’s balances have been paid in full.
Business Solutions Team
Executive Director, Business Solutions
Rebecca leads the business solutions team, and works with MTC
leadership to ensure our services are meeting the needs of our
local employer partners.
Business Solutions Director
Jeremy serves clients in the areas of Business Services, Energy,
Healthcare, Finance and Banking, Information Technology
and Telecommunications, Insurance, Legal Services, Military,
Business Solutions Director
Ryan serves clients in the areas of Manufacturing, Construction
and Engineering, Distribution, Transportation, and Logistics.
Business Solutions Director
Michael serves clients in the areas of Education and Government
to include City, County, State, and Federal Agencies.
Business Solutions Outreach Manager
Kim serves community organizations that are training their clients
for future employment opportunities.
Request training services or join our Business Solutions database. We are here to help with all your corporate training needs.
Finding the course you need is easy. You can view our Corporate and Continuing Education programs and classes in the training guide, or search for specific courses by name. If you do not find the course you are looking for call our Business Solutions team to help identify what your training needs are and how we can assist.
View the Training Guide