School of Business
- Business Analysis
- Personal Development
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving - $125 | Register
- Dealing With Conflict - $125 | Register
- Enhancing Your Professionalism - $125 | Register
- Entry-Level Health Care Pre-Apprenticeship - $750 | Register
- Essential Skills for Success - $595 | Register
- Personal Accountability and Professionalism - $125 | Register
- Principles of Teamwork, Collaboration, and Trust - $125 | Register
- Professional Presentation Skills - $259 | Register
- Taking Charge of Change - $125 | Register
- Verbal Communication Skills - $125 | Register
- Real Estate
- Supervisory and Leadership
School of STEM
- Beginning Computer Courses
- Cloud Technology
- Computer Support
- Microsoft Office
- Access, Introduction - $299 | Register
- Access, Intermediate - $299 | Register
- Access, Advanced - $299 | Register
- Excel, Intermediate - $299 | Register
- Excel, Advanced - $299 | Register
- Outlook, Introduction - $299 | Register
- Outlook, Advanced - $299 | Register
- Word, Advanced - $299 | Register
- Word, Introduction for Seniors - $109 | Register
- Web Development and Print Media
School of Education and Public Service
Complete Training Guide
- View the complete training guide for September, October, November, and December.
School of English and Humanities
- Audio Engineer
- Business Writing
School of Health Care
- Emergency Services
- Medical Information Management
School of Advanced Manufacturing and Skilled Trades
- Forklift Operator
- Industrial Maintenance
- Truck Driver/CDL
- Truck Driver Training CDL Class A - $4,750 | Register
Hear from Employers Using Apprenticeship to Solve Workforce Pipeline Challenges
Attend this webinar on Nov. 15.
What are your most important training needs?
MTC's Business Solutions team can conduct assessments to help you understand and utilize the best types of training for your organization. Contact us today to learn more.
MTC can help your business grow.
Looking to enhance the skills of your employees or retrain your entire workforce? MTC Business Solutions can help you identify and implement the right solution to help you meet your organizational goals.
We can help you with:
- Grant Funding for Apprenticeships
MTC has helped many local businesses create winning apprenticeship programs. Grants can pay up to $3000 per apprentice to offset training costs.
- Custom Courses
Don't see the course you need above? Just ask! We can develop custom training for you in a virtual or on-site learning platform.
- Tuition Assistance Programs
MTC can help you enhance your tuition assistance benefits program or start a new one.
- Virtual Coaching
Receive support when and where you need it. Whether you prefer live video or a phone call, you'll get high-quality one-on-one support and coaching.