School of Business
- Business Analysis
- Personal Development
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving - $125 | Register
- Dealing with Conflict - $125 | Register
- Enhancing Your Professionalism - $125 | Register
- Essential Skills for Success - $595 | Register
- Personal Accountability and Professionalism - $125 | Register
- Principles of Teamwork, Collaboration, and Trust - $125 | Register
- Taking Charge of Change - $125 | Register
- Verbal Communication Skills - $125 | Register
- Small Business and Entrepreneur
- Supervisory and Leadership
School of STEM
- Beginner Computer Courses
- Cloud Technology
- Computer Support
- Microsoft Office
School of English and Humanities
- Audio Engineer
- Business Writing
- Photographer and Videographer
School of Education and Public Service
Complete Training Guide
- View the complete training guide for September, October, November, and December.
School of Health Care
- Emergency Services
- Medical Information Management
- Personal Trainer
School of Advanced Manufacturing and Skilled Trades
- Forklift Operator
- Truck Driver/CDL
- Truck Driver Training CDL Class A - $4,750 | Register
Find the Right Job Candidates
Want to post your jobs openings on MTC’s job board or search student and alumni resumes for possible interview candidates? Register to use MTC's College Central Network (CCN). Site usage is free for employers.
- To get started, visit collegecentral.com/midlandstech.
- Click on "For Employers" at the top of the page.
- If your company is new to CCN, click on “Create an Account” and complete the employer registration form. If your company has already created an account, please click on “sign in” and provide your User ID and password.
Craving more information? Head over to the Business Solutions resource page to find past webinars, workforce development articles, and learn how MTC is helping businesses, both small and large, keep up with a skilled workforce.