School of Business
- Finance and Accounting
- Customer Service
- Personal Development
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving - $125 | Register
- Dealing With Conflict - $125 | Register
- Enhancing Your Professionalism - $125 | Register
- Essential Skills for Success - $765 | Register
- Personal Accountability and Professionalism - $125 | Register
- Principles of Teamwork, Collaboration, and Trust - $125 | Register
- Taking Charge of Change - $125 | Register
- Verbal Communication Skills - $125 | Register
- Supervisory and Leadership
School of STEM
- Beginning Computer Courses
- Computer Support
- Microsoft Office
- Web Development and Print Media
School of English and Humanities
School of Health Care
- Emergency Services
- Medical Information Management
School of Advanced Manufacturing and Skilled Trades
- Forklift Operator
- Safety and Environmental
- Landscaper and Horticulturalist
- Small Engine Mechanic
- Advanced Stick Welding - $1,699 | Register
- Basic Stick Welding - $1,699 | Register
- Flux Cored Welding - $1,699 | Register
- Intermediate Welding Program - $3,295 | Register
- MIG Welding - $1,699 | Register
- SMAW Pipe Welding - $1,899 | Register
- TIG Pipe Welding - $1,999 | Register
- TIG Welding - $1,799 | Register
Complete Training Guide
- View the complete training guide for May, June, July, and August.
Don't Leave Money on the Table
Program starts September 7
Clinical Massage Therapy
Offered day and night, this 10-month classroom and clinical program will prepare you to become a licensed massage therapist in South Carolina.
As a clinical massage therapist, you'll learn how to apply massage techniques to treat soft tissue injuries, chronic pain and myofascial injury, and structural and postural distortions. This is a very rewarding career as you're often helping people relieve pain through therapeutic touch.
Contact JaMel Morant | Program Coordinator | 803.732.5218
Want a custom course for your employees?
Plumbing Training Certificate
Students will gain the skills of a beginner plumber, helping plumbers install, maintain, and repair plumbing systems. This program was designed in cooperation with local residential and commercial plumbers to ensure the training covered meets industry needs.
- A great apprenticeship opportunity for businesses, with grant funding available - contact us for more details
- Students will complete their training in about 6 months
- Courses begin on July 19, 2021
MTC can help your business grow.
Looking to enhance the skills of your employees or retrain your entire workforce? MTC Business Solutions can help you identify and implement the right solution to help you meet your organizational goals.
We can help you with:
- Grant Funding for Apprenticeships
MTC has helped many local businesses create winning apprenticeship programs. Grants can pay up to $3000 per apprentice to offset training costs.
- Custom Courses
Don't see the course you need above? Just ask! We can develop custom training for you in a virtual or on-site learning platform.
- Tuition Assistance Programs
MTC can help you enhance your tuition assistance benefits program or start a new one.
- Virtual Coaching
Receive support when and where you need it. Whether you prefer live video or a phone call, you'll get high-quality one-on-one support and coaching.
Your employees can't make it to campus? No problem! We offer many online courses taught by local MTC instructors and a wide variety of courses through our national partners at LERN and Ed2Go.
Charlene L. Cornwell
Project Management and Business Analysis
Learn more about the two new classes that Charlene is teaching:
ITIL certification is near the top of almost every list of must-have IT certifications, and for good reason. As an IT management framework, ITIL can help businesses manage risk, strengthen customer relations, establish cost-effective practices, and build a stable IT environment that allows for growth, scale, and change.
MTC’s Agile Fundamentals course will provide you with the Agile values and principles to incorporate Agile methodologies into your organization. The course will provide a common foundation for making decisions about the best way to develop software using agile values and principles and introduces you to PMI's Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®.
- About Charlene
Charlene Cornwell brings 23 years of information and technology experience leading industries in implementing information systems, business process re-engineering, and change management using project management and business analysis best practices. She successfully trains students and businesses to define business needs, accomplish business objectives efficiently, and recommends valuable solutions to enable change in organizations resulting in advances in information technology.