By the Numbers: Developing the Workforce Through Training and Corporate Partnerships
Jun 14, 2022
From apprenticeships to individual training programs and corporate partnerships, Midlands Technical College Corporate and Continuing Education (CCE) is a key driver of workforce development in the Midlands.
Here is a snapshot of MTC CCE by the numbers this fiscal year.
- 690 QuickJobs Scholarships awarded
- 172 QuickJobs students have already completed their programs
- 39 QuickJobs programs provide intensive and complete training for high-demand jobs
- Most programs only take a few months to complete (some in a matter of weeks)
- 24,909 CCE course registrations, an 80% increase from last year
- More than 9,479 CCE students served, a 25% increase from last year
- 70% graduation rate of all CCE students
- More than 16,300 calls to registration staff
- In 2022, two national awards received:
- Since July 2020, MTC’s Business Solutions team:
- Assisted 130 companies with employee training
- Helped local companies and organizations train 736 apprentices (another 25 apprentices begin this month)
The MTC website has information about enrolling in training programs and details about how our Business Solutions team can create customized corporate training for your organization. The next QuickJobs Information Session is June 26.