Online Application Menu and Instructions
Applying to Midlands Technical College is easy! Please read the following instructions to begin your journey.
Instructions: Please read before beginning an application for admission.
- If you have submitted an application within the last year, please DO NOT submit a new application.
- For faster communication regarding your application for admission, MTC recommends you have a current e-mail address. Free e-mail accounts available through Yahoo, Outlook, Gmail.
- Please check your Spam folder if you do not receive communication from MTC (email@example.com) after submitting your application.
- There is a $35.00 non-refundable application fee payable upon submission.
- DO NOT use your browser’s back button to return to a previous screen.
- If your webpage becomes inactive (no activity for 30 minutes) while filling out your application, the data/page will expire.
- For any questions or assistance while filling out the application for admission, please contact MTC Admissions at (803) 738-7839.
Paper Application (Application will open in a new browser)
While the easiest and preferred method to apply to Midlands Technical College is with the online application, the Admissions Office does accept paper applications for those individuals unable to complete an application online.
Manage Your Account
Once your application is received, Midlands Technical College makes it easy for you to track your progress with the Admissions process by providing you a MyMTC account that should be active within 24 hours. You will use this account during your entire college career at Midlands Technical College.
- Retrieve Saved Application: If you have saved an application in the past 7 days, you can finish or review it.
- Admissions Status: To check your status, log into MyMTC, click on “Future Students”, and the “Admission Status” link will be located under the “Admission Information” header.
- Application Update Form: (Adobe Reader Required) To update your term or change your major, please complete and submit form to the Admissions Office or fax to (803) 790-7524
Please allow at least two business days after your placement testing for Admissions to process your application.