The Airport Campus is located on 65 acres on Lexington Drive in West Columbia. It was originally the training site for (Gen. Jimmy) “Doolittle’s Raiders” during World War II. Later it housed the South Carolina Area Trade School—Columbia Campus and the Columbia Technical Education Center. The campus now consists of more than 360,000 square feet of classroom, workshop, library, laboratory and support space. A 45,000-square-foot Student Center, which houses all of the student service functions plus the new bookstore, cafeteria, and Student Commons, was completed in 1996. Construction was completed on a 56,000-square-foot Health Sciences and Nursing facility adjacent to the Student Center in 2001. It is also home to the Midlands Technical College Advanced Manufacturing and Skilled Crafts Center.
Address: 1260 Lexington Drive, West Columbia, SC 29170