(Hint: if you are trying to earn college credit, you're an Academic student. Training represents MTC’s corporate and continuing education and personal enrichment programs.)
There is a $35.00 non-refundable application fee. The Admissions Office also accepts paper applications for those who are unable to complete an application online.
For any questions or assistance while filling out the application for admission, please contact MTC Admissions at (803) 738-7839.
Application Instructions and Tips
- Use the previous and back buttons to move around in the form, not your browser's back button.
- If you have submitted an application within the last year, please do not submit a new application, just complete the Application Update Form
- For faster communication regarding your application for admission, MTC recommends that you have a current email address.
- If your webpage becomes inactive (no activity for 30 minutes) while filling out your application, the data/page will expire.
After You Submit Your Application
Midlands Technical College makes it easy for you to track your progress within the Admissions process. Within 24 hours of submitting your application, you'll receive an email containing information about your new MyMTC account. MyMTC is the student intranet, and it is the best way to view your admissions status and update your application.
If you do not receive an email from MTC a day after submitting your application, please check your spam folder first, then call MTC Admissions at (803) 738-8324.
What can I do on MyMTC?
- Search and register for courses
- Drop a class
- See your class schedule
- See your placement test scores
- See your bill and pay your tuition
- Add or change your major
- Change your address
- Sign up for emergency alerts
- See your financial aid award letter