Resumes / Cover Letters / Etc...
What type of resume should I write? How do I post my resume online? Do I really need a cover letter? How do I choose a reference? Getting the job you want takes planning. Whether you are just beginning a career search or pursuing an advanced level position, you will find these sites helpful. They include resume samples, cover letter formats, business letters, and more. Sharpen your skills with these tools.
- Career Coach – “Resume Builder
- Cover Letters & Additional Job Search Correspondence
- Cover Letter & Resume Tips
- Creating A Killer Cover Letter
- Eight Ways to Maximize Your Cover Letter's Power
- Five Steps for Updating Your Resume
- Five Steps to Apply for a Federal Job
- 5 Tips To Choose Your Best Job Reference
- How to Make a Resume: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Post Your Resume Online?
- How to Write a Cover Letter
- How to Write a Resume Objective Statement
- Jobstar.org: Job Search Aid
- Job Tips for 50+ Workers
- Resume Rubric
- Sample Networking Letter--Requesting a Meeting
- Top Resume Writing Tips
- The Networking Letter
- Why I Tossed Your Resume
- Writing a Resume When You Have No Experience
Student Employment Services