1st Year Dental Hygiene Coordinator
Location: Airport Campus, Academic Center, 342
Kimberly Schneider is originally from North Carolina where she practiced dental hygiene in a variety of settings before entering the teaching profession in 1994. She has taught almost every dental hygiene course at least once, served as an Academic Success Coach while teaching at Florence-Darlington Technical College, and developed and taught the course "Problem Solving and Decision Making" at Columbia College. She has served on the Columbia College Evening College Council, the Central Carolina Technical College Human Services Advisory Board and the Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College University Transfer Advisory Board. She is also a professional artist and has produced numerous instructional videos.
- 2002 Adjunct Faculty of the Year
- Infiltration Anesthesia
- Nitrous Oxide Monitoring
- Faculty Advisor of the MTC Student Dental Hygiene Association
- Member of the American Dental Hygiene Association
- Member of the SC Dental Hygiene Association
- Member of the Greater Columbia Dental Hygiene Association
- BS, Dental Hygiene, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- MS, Dental Auxiliary Teacher Education, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.