Corporate and Continuing Education-Employee & Leadership Development
Renee Santos brings enthusiasm and “real world” experience to the variety of training programs, which she delivers for Midlands Technical College. As an adjunct instructor, Renee has worked with numerous clients and participants, instructing topics that include customer service, communication techniques, problem solving & decision making, and successful goal setting.
She is a former corporate trainer who has developed and implemented curriculum materials with Fortune 500 companies. Her business experience and understanding of customer service and interpersonal skills provide valuable insights as an instructor.
Renee is a graduate of the University of South Carolina with a Master of Arts in Teaching. She is a recipient of the Biltmore Who’s Who among Executives and Professional Women.
- True Colors, 2007
- Business Writing for Results, 2014
- College of Charleston's ESL Summer Institute, 2014
- MTC Executive Council - True Colors, 2014
- How to be a Dynamic Workshop Presenter, 2014
- Master of Arts in Teaching, University of South Carolina