View by last name
Dr. Iwana Guess Ridgill
Corporate and Continuing Education-Employee & Leadership Development
- Dealing With Conflict (CECDS-724)
- Personal Accountability and Professionalism (CECDS-720)
- Becoming a Customer Service Star (CECUS-523)
In addition to my work with MTC, I am a motivational speaker at professional conferences and meetings. I have edited articles and documents for professional publication and for classroom use for other faculty members and business colleagues.
- Continuing Education faculty member of the year (3 times)
- I've published articles in several newsletters and industry updates on topics related to customer service, job motivation, and
- other subjects related to the courses I teach.
- USC Columbia: B.A., English, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Honors Program (now Honors College); M.Ed. Student Personnel Servi