View by last name
John E Lewis
Business and Public Service
Retired as Manager of Manufacturing Engineering for FNH South LLC. Led the production planning efforts during a phase out of production operations and assured the needed data, machinery, and tooling was transferred to partner suppliers. Served as Supervisor of Quality & Senior Manufacturing-Quality Engineer with FN Manufacturing, Inc. and was responsible for production and quality of the M16 & M249 Weapon, systems. Conducted and supervised audits to assure compliance with internal work instructions, DOD Acquisition Regulations, Federal Acquisition Regulations, and ISO9000 requirements.
Previous to this I was a Manufacturing Engineer / Project Manager for John Deere Dubuque Tractor Works. Duties included feasibility studies, financial justification, and implementation of new products, factories, and international joint ventures.
- CMfgE - Manufacturing Management; Society of Manufacturing Engineers
- Past President of Chapter 175 - American Society of Manufacturing Engineers
- Retired member of the American Society of Quality Control
- AA - Business Administration; Southwest Jr. College; Chicago, IL.
- BA - Business Administration; Loras College, Dubuque, IA.
- MBA - Business Administration; University of Dubuque; Dubuque, IA.