Stacy Dembitsky is an instructor in the Nursing Department at Midlands Technical College. Stacy has 23 years of nursing experience in a variety of areas, which include critical care, cardiac catheterization lab, clinical research, hospital based education, school nurse, and medical surgical nursing. Currently, she is teaching in the senior level of the ADN program. Her educational focus is on increasing critical thinking in nursing students.
- Adjunct Faculty of the Year 2010
- Creating Capable Graduate Nurses: A Study of Congruence of Objectives and Assessments of Critical Thinking in a Southeastern Sta
- Sigma Theta Tau member
- BSN East Carolina University
- M.Ed. Instructional Design, American InterContinental University
- PhD Post-Secondary and Adult Education, Capella University
- MSN Nursing Education, Walden University