Weekend Advising Event
When: Saturday, July 13, 2019 9:00am - 12:00pm
Academic and Career Advising will host advising and registration events throughout July! In just one event, you can meet with an advisor, register in classes, and take care of next steps before the August 16 fall fee payment and registration deadline. Register for an event now!
SPECIAL SATURDAY EVENT – Saturday, July 13 – Airport Campus!
Please be sure to register for the event by 5 p.m. Wednesday, July 10.
- Associate in Arts/Associate in Science students: Click here to register for the Saturday, July 13 event.
- Business and Public Service students: Click here to register for the Saturday, July 13 event.
- Pre-Nursing students: Click here to register for the Saturday, July 13 event.
- Pre-Health Care students: Click here to register for the Saturday, July 13 event.
- Industrial Technology, Engineering Technology, and Information Systems Technology students: Click here to book an appointment with your assigned advisor.
If you cannot make this event and are interested in group advising, click here to log into MyMTC.
- I am a new freshman.
Freshman students are required to complete New Student Orientation online and then be advised by their assigned Academic and Career Advisor. Online orientation is required for all entering first-time students. You will schedule your advising appointment at the conclusion of the online orientation.
- I am a new transfer.
A transfer student is a student who has earned credits from another college or university and is transferring to MTC with the intent to earn a degree, diploma or certificate. Transfer students are required to complete an interactive online orientation and then schedule an advisement appointment.
- I have been readmitted to the college or am returning to the college.
A readmit/returning student is a student who previously attended and earned credits from MTC and was required to submit a new Application for Admission. Readmit students who have already completed online orientation should schedule an advisement appointment.
- I am not a new student, and I need to be advised.
A current/continuing student is a student who is currently attending MTC.
Add to calendar