Back to Calendar List

Spring General Registration and Fee Payment Begins

When: Wednesday, October 24, 2018 4:00am

It’s time to register for classes and get fees paid for the Spring 2019 semester!

Every student in each of our 120+ degree, diploma, and certificate programs are important to us, and we want to make sure you have everything you need.

Take advantage of the admissions FAQ resource below and refer to our Types of Financial Aid page for an overview of your options for paying for school. Make preparations now so that you are ready to register on October 24th!

Do I need to apply for admission?

You only need to apply for Academic programs—in other words, if you're taking courses for college credit toward a degree, certificate, or diploma. Training courses and programs are not for college credit, and you don’t need to apply to the college to take them—just find the course you want to take and register online in minutes. 


What are the admission requirements for MTC?

Admission requirements can vary based on what type of student you are.

How do I get started?

Just follow our step-by-step enrollment guide!

What can I major in?

MTC has many Academic Programs to choose from, with majors in business, technology, healthcare, education, and more. If you're planning to transfer to another college to complete your bachelor's degree, you'll major in either our Associate in Arts or Associate in Science degree, both of which are flexible and allow you to choose a variety of majors at your destination school.

How many courses should I take?


MTC suggests the following guidelines. It can be tough to balance school and other responsibilities, so don't overload yourself with too many courses at first! Be sure to check course load criteria if you have a LIFE scholarship or other scholarships.

Your Situation MTC Suggested Guidelines
I don't work. 12 credits in your first term; 12 or more in subsequent terms
I work part-time. 3-6 credits in your first term; 6-9 in subsequent terms
I work full-time. 3 credits in your first term; 6 in subsequent terms
I need to change my legal residence.

Tuition is based upon the student's legal residency. If an applicant or student wishes to petition to change his/her residency status, he/she may complete and submit an Application for Reclassification of Residency.

I need to ask someone about my record.

The Office of the Registrar (Records Office) is the administrative body responsible for enrollment and degree verification, auditing a course, transcript request, advanced standing, and transfer of credits.


Add to calendar