SACSCOC Seal of Accreditation Contest Deadline
When: Friday, September 29, 2017
Design an official Seal of Accreditation
and win $500
SACSCOC Seal of Accreditation Contest
Midlands Technical College students and employees are invited to design a Seal of Accreditation to be used by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC), the accrediting body for MTC and other colleges in the Southeast U.S. These colleges will use the seal on their promotional items to signify their accreditation.
First prize will receive $500, second prize $300, and third prize $200.
Deadline for receiving entries is Friday, September 29, 2017.
- Seal designs should include the words “Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges”, the “SACSCOC” abbreviation, or use another way to represent the organization in the design.
- Seal designs cannot incorporate the flame from the trademarked SACSCOC logo (see above).
- Printed designs must be mailed to SACSCOC along with an example in electronic format (CD, flashdrive, etc.) Electronic submissions should be done as vector art and saved as an EPS file. Linked files should be embedded and all types/fonts outlined. Also include a low-resolution PDF file.
- Submitted designs may not contain the names of the designers, the colleges they attend, or any other identification. Designers’ names, email address, mailing address, and they are MTC students or employees should be included on a separate sheet of paper.
- All entries will be acknowledged upon receipt and become the property of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges.
Entries should be mailed to:
1866 Southern Lane
Decatur, GA 30033
Email a copy of your seal design to email@example.com for potential recognition by MTC.
Winners will be announced at the December SACSCOC Annual Meeting, where the winning seal will be presented.Add to calendar