Free "FAFSA Friday" Workshop
When: Friday, February 21, 2020
Where: Beltline Campus - Beltline Student Center - 227
Attend a FREE FAFSA workshop on February 21, 2020. The Educational Opportunity Center will assist you with your financial aid needs!
At this event, you can receive help with:
- FAFSA Submission
- FAFSA Corrections
- Student Loan Entrance Counseling
- Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- Verification Forms and more...
Not sure what to bring?
- FSA ID Username/Password
- Federal tax info for self/spouse if married (and parents, if dependent)
- Two references' contact info (name, address, email, and phone number)
- Picture ID
- Social Security Card
Need more information or want to schedule a one-on-one appointment? Contact EOC at 803.822.3749 or email@example.com.Add to calendar