College Goal SC Event hosted at MTC
When: Saturday, November 09, 2019 9:00am - 12:30pm
Where: Airport Campus - Lexington Hall - 185
Get the help you need completing the FAFSA! Come to the College Goal SC event hosted at MTC on Saturday, November 9, 2019 from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
For more info or questions, contact Charlene Bolton at 803.822.6703.
What should you bring to the event?
- Social security number
- Alien Registration Number (If you’re not a US citizen).
- Most recent federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned.
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable).
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable).
- FSA (Federal Student Aid) ID to sign electronically (If you do not already have one, visit fsaid.ed.gov).
- If you are a not a dependent student, you do not need the listed items from your parent(s)/guardian.
- You may be able to transfer your federal tax return info into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval tool.