2020 Graduation Ceremony: RSVP Now
Dec 09, 2020
RSVP Now for Graduation - Deadline to participate is Wednesday, Nov. 18
We want to see you at Virtual Graduation this December!
Top Three Reasons to Sign Up Now
- Get a custom Grad Bag. The bag includes an official diploma cover, official printed program, and MTC Alumni Association swag. There is no cost to receive these items, but eligible students must RSVP by the deadline.
- Share your personal story. Record a video, or send a photo and/or a quote that will be shared during the ceremony.
- Celebrate with family and friends. Receive a personal recognition clip to view, download, and share.
Ceremony Details and Eligibility
- MTC’s 2020 graduation ceremony will be held virtually on December 9, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. See examples of what to expect and what other graduates have done.
- If you completed your program in Fall 2019, Spring 2020, Summer 2020, or are eligible to graduate in Fall 2020, you may participate.
- Even if you already applied for graduation, you MUST RSVP via this link by Nov. 18 to participate in the new virtual ceremony.
- Once you have registered to participate, StageClip, the company that is helping MTC deliver the virtual ceremony, will send you access and upload instructions directly to your MTC student email address. (This is your student.midlandstech.edu account.)
- Please be sure to check your email regularly for updates and next steps to participate. Click here to access your MTC student email account. Make sure firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com are both saved to your safe senders list.
We’re looking forward to celebrating with all of our graduates and seeing their videos, photos, and quotes. If you are eligible to participate in the ceremony, RSVP via this link now.
Congratulations, Class of 2020!
P.S. For Fall 2020 Applicants: The invitation to participate in the commencement ceremony is not confirmation of program completion. Fall 2020 applicants must meet program completion requirements once Fall 2020 grades have posted to be graduated by the Office of the Registrar.