This program is designed for participants new to programming. Back-End Web Developers are responsible for the integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with C# by using Visual Studio 2010 and the .NET Framework version 4.0. Participants also learn how to access Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Monday – Friday (Day courses)
- 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Estimated length of training: 8 weeks
- Professional development events; students are highly encouraged to participate in networking and job readiness activities in addition to training courses
- Application development in Visual Studio using .Net and C#
Recommended WorkKeys Scores
- Reading for Information: 6
- Locating Information: 5
- Applied Math: 5
This program is only available to Midlands TechHire participants.
Midlands TechHire is fully funded by the U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration. The award amount received over a 4-year period is $4,000,000 and is effective from July 1, 2016 to June 30, 2020. The program provides training for participants in the three-county area served by Midlands Technical College.