Welcome and thank you for your interest in a career with Midlands Technical College!
Applying for a job with our institution has just gotten easier and more convenient. We are now accepting applications online through the SC State E-Recruitment System. Create and submit your application by visiting the SC State Jobs website at www.jobs.sc.gov or by clicking the link within the job vacancy notice.
Jobs available at MTC
- Trades Specialist IV (Vacancy #2909)
- Director of Campaigns (Vacancy #2910)
- Associate Vice President for Philanthropy and CEO of the Foundation (Vacancy #2912)
- Information Technology Services Specialist III (Vacancy #2931)
- Dental Hygiene Instructor (Vacancy #2933)
- Associate Academic Program Director (Centralized Advising Program Leader) (Vacancy #2935)
- Speech Instructor (Vacancy #2936)
- Art Instructor (Vacancy #2937)
- Engineering Instructor (Vacancy #2938)
- Student Services Program Coordinator II (Vacancy #2940)
- Information Technology Services Specialist III (Systems Support Technician) (Vacancy #2942)
- IT Services Specialist I (Vacancy #2943)
- Student Services Program Coordinator II (Vacancy #2944)
- Student Services Program Coordinator (Vacancy #72086)
Adjunct Instructors / Lecturer Openings
- Anatomy & Physiology Adjunct Instructor
- Automotive Instructor (Part Time) (Vacancy #50639)
- Biology Adjunct Instructor
- Certified Nursing Assistant Instructor (4 Vacancies) (Vacancy #47520)
- Chemistry Instructor
- Criminal Justice Instructor (Vacancy #77866)
- Engineering Technology Instructor
- Mathematics Instructor
- Physics/Astronomy Adjunct Instructor
- Welding Instructor
Corporate and Continuing Education Positions Available
- Adjunct Construction Instructor
- Adjunct Welding Instructor
- Certified Nursing Program Instructor
- Conventional Machining Adjunct Instructor
- Information Technology Instructor
- Mechanical Maintenance Instructor
Temporary positions available at MTC
Applying for a Job
- New Users
- Create an application by clicking on the Login to Existing Account at the right of the State Jobs page. Then follow the directions to create a username and password.
- After creating your username and password, the system will automatically re-direct you to the application form.
- Returning Users:
- Click Login to Existing Account at the right of the State Jobs Page and enter your username and password.
- This will enable you to:
- Edit your existing application.
- Apply to new jobs without re-entering your application information.
- Review the status of positions you have applied to.
Any request for reasonable accommodation to apply for a position should be addressed to the Human Resource Management office by calling (803) 822-3500, or in writing to the Human Resource Management Office, Midlands Technical College, PO Box 2408, Columbia, SC 29202.
Employment applicants will be subject to a criminal background check. Failure to consent to a criminal background check will result in the removal of your application from further consideration. Criminal background checks are conducted in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
All employees of Midlands Technical College are employed “at-will” which means the employer or employee may sever the employment relationship at any time.