1. Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better, with a final grade of "C" or above in all required curriculum courses.
2. Clinical evaluations showing safe and acceptable practice.
3. A passing grade on the standardized exit examination.
4. All mathematics, science and technology courses must be taken within three years of program entry or must be validated in accordance with program standards. All major course work must be completed within the four years preceding graduation.
5. The student must fill out and submit a signed Graduation Clearance Form (www.midlandstech.edu/healthsciences/forms.html) to the Surgical Technology Program Director at least one month before finishing the program.
6. The program also expects that students participate in the Health Sciences Pinning and Awards Ceremony. The Surgical Technology program will award certificates of completion to all qualified graduates at the ceremony.