Upon successful completion of the Medical Laboratory Technology Program, students will:
1. Apply scientific principle to medical laboratory technique and procedures.
2. Perform routine tests with skill and accuracy, being able to recognize
normal and abnormal results.
3. Trouble-shoot difficulties encountered in routine testing.
4. Work effectively with other members of the laboratory and health care
5. Complete the eligibility requirements necessary to sit for the available
registry or certification examinations.