|Welcome to the International Student web page at Midlands Technical College!
If you are interested in attending Midlands Technical College, please visit the International Student Admissions web page.
If you are already enrolled at Midlands Technical College, feel free to use this page as a guide to student life in the United States.
Links to important information:
- Applying for a SC Driverís License
- Obtaining a Social Security Number
- Banking Accounts
- Health, Immunization and Insurance Requirements
- Homesickness and Culture Shock
- Housing Information
- SC Climate/ What to bring and what to leave at home
- Maintaining Legal Status
- SEVIS Information
- Arranging Travel to the USA
- Changing Your Address
- Employment Options
- Income Tax Information
- Travel and Reentry
- Curricular Practical Training
- F1 Exit Plan Form
- Optional Practical Training
- Part-Time Authorization Form
- Program Extension Form
- Transfer Student Status Verification Form
- Transient Student Form for Internationals
- Personal Information Form
Rules and Regulations that affect the International Student
The following forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader
If you have more questions and need assistance, please send an email to the International Student Coordinator, Risa Grossman or call (803) 738-7735.
Special thanks to international student Manal Esmail for her help in content selection for this website and its links.