- Search for your college match
- Consider your career options and goals
- Refine your “educational resume.”
- Participate in activities that would be useful on your “educational resume.”
- Prepare to take the PSAT/NMSQT in October
- Find out admissions and testing requirements
- Prepare to take the SAT/ACT
- Attend college nights
- Confirm that your guidance counselor is aware of your plans to attend college
- Review your PSAT/NMSQT scores in December.
- Plan your spring testing schedule.
- Visit colleges during your holiday break?
- Practice taking the SAT/ACT
- Take the SAT/ACT test
- Send SAT/ACT scores to your possible matches
- Prepare to take AP and final exams
- Plan your Senior Year schedule with your guidance counselor.
- Request admissions materials
- Plan to make summer productive