Counseling Home
Admissions Counseling
Academic Counseling
Career Counseling
Personal Counseling
Disability Services
Change Your Major
Undecided Student Advisement
Information for Parents
Contact a Counselor
Featured Professional
Student Employment Services
Counseling and Career Services

Change Your Major

Students who are uncertain about their future program of study are encouraged to set up an appointment with a counselor in Counseling & Career Services to discuss relevant program options.

MTC students who need to change their “major” or program of study, or students who need to add an additional “major” (sometimes referred to as a “minor”), may do so by logging in to their MyMTC account.