Calendar Quick View
Important Dates, Deadlines and Events
- 1-7 - Spring Semester Exams; Full-Term, 10-Week, Session II, Ft. Jackson II
- 3 - Last Day to Schedule Summer New Student (Freshmen) Advisement Appointments
- 8 - Book Buy Back Ends
- 8 - Spring Semester Grades due to Records Office
- 9 - Graduation Ceremony, 7pm, Carolina Coliseum
- 9 - Bookstores Close at Noon
- 9 - Cashier, Student Services Offices Close at 4:30pm
- 10 - Summer Semester 2013 Registration and Payment Deadline (1:30pm)
- 15 - Late Registration for Summer Semester 2013 (Payment due by 7pm). Advisors available 8am-12:30pm and 5pm-6:30pm.
- 22 - Summer Semester 2013 Classes Begin (Full Term, Session I, Ft. Jackson)
- 24 - Summer Weekend Classes Begin
- 3 Fall 2013 Admissions Application Deadline
- 6 Mid-Term, Summer I
- 7 Summer Graduation Applications due to Records Office
- 10 Registration/Payment End for Summer Seven-Week Term, 5pm
- 11 Last Day to Submit Residency Petitions for Summer II
- 11-12 Late Registration for Summer Seven-Week Term
- 13 Classes Begin, Summer Seven-Week Term
- 13 Mid-Term, Ft. Jackson Summer Term
- 17 Fall 2013 Priority Registration Begins (admitted students with earned MTC credit)
- 19 Fall 2013 General Registration Begins
- 21 Summer Financial Aid Disbursement
- 25 Registration/Payment End for Summer Session II, 5pm
- 25 Classes End, Summer Session I
- 26-27 Exams, Summer Session I
- 26-28 Late Registration, Summer II
- 28 Mid-Term, Summer Full Term and Weekend Classes
- 1 Classes Begin, Summer Session II
- 1 Tuition and Fee Payment Begin for Fall Semester
- 4 Independence Day, College Closed
- 8 Fast Track Classes Begin
- 11 Ft. Jackson Summer Classes End
- 12 Mid-Term, Summer Seven-Week Classes
- 15 Deadline for Guaranteed Processing of Fall Financial Aid Awards
- 15, 16 Exams, Ft. Jackson Summer Session
- 17 Mid-Term, Summer Session II
- 18 Mid-Term, Fast Track
- 19 Summer II Financial Aid Disbursement
- 22 Last Day to Withdraw from Summer Classes
- 25 Last Day to Make Fall Departmental Advisement Appointments
- 26 Summer Weekend Classes End
- 26 Book Buy Back Begins (ends August 9)
Summer Semester Schedule Changes
Wednesday, May 22nd and Thursday, May 23rd:
8am-1pm and 5pm-7pm (Advisors available 8am-12:30pm and 5pm-6:30pm).
Friday, May 24th:
8am-1pm (Advisors available 8am-12:30pm).
Advisor Locations Charleston Southern University Representative
Tuesday, May 28th, 9am-1pm, Airport Campus, Academic Center.
Wednesday, May 29th, 9am-1pm, Beltline Campus, Student Center.
Come talk with a recruiter from CSU about their online programs.
http://www.csuniv.edu/caps/index.html FAFSA after 5
Wednesday, May 29th, 5pm-7:30pm.
Airport Campus, Academic Success Center Room 152.
EOC staff will assist you with completing your financial aid application (FAFSA).
For more information, call (803) 822-3749, or visit http://www.midlandstech.edu/eoc/workshops.html. Student Photo ID Processing
Student ID processing will resume on May 22, 2013.
Student ID Processing Schedule:
Wednesdays 9:00 am-1:00 pm.
Thursdays 1:00 pm-5:30 pm.
Airport Student Center Bldg, Room 126.
Beltline Student Center Bldg, Room 121.
(Student IDs will not be processed May 3 May 21.) http://www.midlandstech.edu/studentlife/stuid.html Fall 2013 Registration!
Begins June 17th for admitted students with earned grades at MTC or accepted transfer credits.
All other admitted students begin registering June 19th.
To register, students must have a completed Advisement Form, visiting student form, or have been approved for online registration. Advisement Appointments:
Payment: July 1st August 16th.