Reporting copyright infringements
As required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Midlands Technical College has designated an agent to receive notification of claimed infringement on MTC's web site. If you believe your work is being infringed on MTC's web site, please notify our copyright agent:
Midlands Technical College
P.O. Box 2408
Columbia, SC 29208
Phone: (803) 822-3537
In notifying us of the alleged copyright infringement, please be sure to include the following information:
- a description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of the claimed infringement (if multiple works are being infringed at a single site, a representative list of such works at that site is adequate);
- a description of the infringing material and information sufficient to permit MTC to locate the material;
- contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and/or email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and
- a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf.
To view the Midlands Technical College General Copyright
For more information on the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, please click here.