NEWS:Energy Star Website
Is your organization in need of training in any of the following weatherization areas?
- BPI Building Analyst Professional
- BPI Envelope Professional
- BPI Manufactured Housing Professional
- BPI Insulating and Air Sealing Technician
- Fundamentals of Building Science
- The Building Shell
- The Blower Door
- Combustion Science and Safety
- Customized Weatherization Training Programs
Why Choose Midlands Technical College’s Weatherization Training Programs?
Midlands Technical College’s weatherization programs are accredited by the Building Performance Institute, inc. (BPI). BPI is a recognized global leader, supporting the development of a highly professional building performance industry through individual and organizational credentialing and a rigorous quality assurance program. Read More...
Weatherization Training Facilities at Midlands Technical College
The Weatherization Training Facilities at Midlands Technical College are truly state-of-the-art, and represent a major expenditure to provide both site built and mobile home weatherization training for auditors, crew chiefs and the direct labor workforce. Using industry recognized test equipment and test procedures, students will work to diagnose various energy related problems, and then develop remedial plans. Read More...
BPI Website for Professional Standards
- Building Analyst - http://www.bpi.org/documents/Building_Analyst_Standards.pdf
- Envelope Professional (Shell) - http://www.bpi.org/documents/Shell_Standards.pdf
- Manufactured Housing Professional - http://www.bpi.org/documents/Mobile_Home_Final_Draft.pdf