Academic Program Review Process
Midlands Technical College has designed and endorsed the Academic Program Review Process to support evaluation and planning efforts on the individual program level. This process is part of the Institutional Effectiveness Program at MTC which strives to positively influence the lives of students. The Office of Assessment, Research, and Planning has created this Academic Program Review website to aide in the completion and submission of all Academic Program Review materials. Please refer to the links below for instructions on how to map the shared network drive where all completed forms need to be posted and how to download forms. Access to the server location specified in the submission process is restricted to only those programs currently engaged in Academic Program Review.
Examples of the required materials appear in the Academic Program Review Guide along with due dates for the current cycle as noted on the Academic Program Review Timeline on pages 4-6 of the Guide. Check here to see when your program is scheduled for Academic Program Review.
Hyperlinks to instructions for downloading and submitting Academic Program Review:
- MAPPING the Shared Network Drive (PDF Document)
- Form #1 Program Review Intro/Signature Page (Word Document)
- Form #2 Report Checklist (Word Document)
- Form #3 Executive Summary Outline Form (Word Document)
- Form #4 Key Data Form (Word Document)
- Form #5 Survey Data Analysis Forms (3) (Word Document)
- Form #6 Program Analytical Data Forms (4) (Word Document)
- Form #7 SLO Form (1 per competency) (Word Document)
- Form #8 Curriculum and Faculty Review Form (Word Document)