Academic Program Review Process
Downloading Program Review Forms
- Start by preparing the location where you will save all of your Academic Program Review files. See Mapping the Shared Network Drive Instructions.
- After mapping the shared drive, you can now select the form you wish to complete. Forms are located on the Academic Program Review homepage.
- To save a copy of a form, select File on the Menu bar at the top of the screen, and then click on Save as...
- Locate your new mapped drive, find your program folder, and then specify the file name. It is best to use your three digit acronym as part of the file name. For example:
P: MTT Curriculum and Faculty Review Form
- Once the form is saved to the network drive, you may edit and save it as often as necessary.
- Forms are due at various times in the process so please refer to the Academic Program Review Timeline for these deadlines.
To contact the Office of Assessent, Research and Planning, in reference to Program Review Forms, please call Andrea Hargreaves (803) 822-3581 or email email@example.com.